Job Title: Front Office Executive – Education
Gross Salary: 30,000
Our client is an Education institute based on Kiambu rd.
They are looking to hire a front office executive to assist various duties and responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of Front Office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling telephone calls, handling appointments and visitors in a friendly and professional manner while also being very perceptive and disciplined
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office
- Ensuring that the company’s legal licenses are up to date
- Able to deal with complaints and give accurate information
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary
- Receiving sorting registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for actions
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain an updated list of internal telephone cells.
- Ensure security, Occupational safety and Health measures are adhered to at all times at the reception.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Administration or related field.
- Computer Savvy
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an engaging front office environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Prior experience in a school set up is an added advantage.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant personality and calm down irate clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Fluent in English (spoken & Written) with good letter writing skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria kindly email your CV with the job title as the subject to (Front Office Assistant) email@example.com on or before 24th Oct 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.