EJAF HIV and Mental Health at Triggerise,
EJAF HIV and Mental Health at Triggerise
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services.
EJAF HIV and Mental Health
Required Skills and Expertise
We are looking for a Consultant/team with the following skills and qualifications;
- Demonstrable expertise on SRH, HIV public health and gender equality in Kenya.
- Demonstrable expertise on public health operations especially in Kenya.
- Demonstrated expertise on research around mental health and HIV, preferable on PrEP as well..
- An individual with demonstrable experience in qualitative & quantitative research, data analysis and reporting with a focus on social science research and evaluation, preferably in Kenya.
- The team leader should preferably possess a postgraduate degree in a research-oriented social science or a related discipline with extensive knowledge of and experience in leading (designing and undertaking) large scale quantitative surveys as well as qualitative research.
- Experience in managing and coordinating evaluation/research exercises, and delivering agreed outputs on-time and on-budget.
- Experience in data collection and analysis using participatory methodologies.
- Excellent and demonstrated understanding of ethical issues in research, including in child protection and safeguarding of research participants.
- Ability to respond to comments and questions in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Capacity to use mobile data collection for data collection, and analysis of survey results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English required.
Proposals will be assessed against the following criteria:
Team expertise, experience, and composition:
- Organizational expertise and experience in undertaking assurance activities, including verification and audit of project outputs in Kenya
- Team expertise in undertaking similar work
All applications should be sent to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org by 27/01/23 with “EJAF Baseline” in the subject line.