Pan African Paper Mills 2015 Ltd
Exciting Employment Opportunities: Electricians
Pan African Paper Mills 2015 Limited is a pulp and paper mill company that manufactures paper products of bleached and unbleached grades.
The company, based in Webuye – Kenya, has since been revamped and reopened for business since December 2017.
We are offering an exciting employment opportunity as described in detail below herein;
Job Title: Electricians
Location: Webuye Factory
Employment Type: Full Time (Contractual basis)
- Executing plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting and other electrical systems
- Installing electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment.
- Installing safety and distribution components
Job Brief: We are looking for experienced Electricians to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Their job will involve installing electrical wiring, troubleshooting malfunctions, and repairing appliances.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, the suitable candidates must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions. The ideal candidates must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring/fixtures.
- Perform routine inspection on electrical gadgets i.e. transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Read technical diagrams and interpret as per engineering principles.
- Carry out any new installations as per engineering design.
- Repair electrical controls, wiring and lighting system.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Proven working experience as an electrician.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, etc)
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight.
- Diploma in Electrical engineering. relevant training
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications including Cover Letter and detailed updated C.V. with three current referees, to reach us on or before 28th October 2022.
Applications to be addressed to the;
The Human Resources Manager,
Pan African Paper Mills 2015 Ltd,
P.O. Box 535-50205,
Or email to:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within a period of two weeks, note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.