Emerging Consumer Markets – CSE Jobs at Britam
• Sourcing of business opportunities for EMC business
• Manage relationships with clients, intermediaries and partners
• Participate in conducting market intelligence and initiate proactive and reactive business growth and retention initiatives
• Assist Head of SMEs & Alternate Channels to gather marketing intelligence and statistics to facilitate development of strategies to give the company a competitive advantage in Micro insurance space
• Participate in product development lifecycle
• Follow up on incentives for channels to ensure they are correctly processed and paid on time
• Adhere to sales tools uptake and usage for channel growth, reporting and management
• Diversify emerging consumer’s product portfolio to meet risk protection & investment needs of target consumer segments.
• Create and manage and retain winning partnerships with key product delivery stakeholders
• Manages relationships with the channel clients and intermediaries
• Manage sales costs to ensure profitability
• Ensure the credit policy for the company is adhered to
• Ensure retention of clients, intermediaries and partners as per segment targets
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
• Drive increase in number of customers as a channel leader
• Drive increase in number of EMC intermediaries at assigned channel
• Drive increase in number of regional sales and growth
• Manage retention of clients in books for business sustainability
• Drive increase in EMC top-line sales in a profitable manner as per set targets
• Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
• Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, AIIK) an added advantage
• COP Compliant an added advantage.
• 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position with at least one year experience in the financial sector and/or in the insurance industry in sales and business development position.
• Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Technical/ Functional competencies
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of insurance products
• Sales and marketing management skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Britam on britam.taleo.net to apply