Data Collection Jobs, NGO Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Enumerators – 20 Openings
To Participate in data collection (Fall Army worm Global Action Household Survey) in Embu and Bungoma counties from 30th October to 16th November 2022.
- Attend the training workshop for the designated period prior to the actual data collection exercise.
- Conduct the survey within the assigned areas and assigned numbers.
- Compile the data as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure proper utilization of the project resources.
- Ensure all data collection tools are complete, submitted and kept secure at all times.
- Ensure that the data collection tools are safe and accounted for and not shared with unauthorised persons.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Prior data collection experience in household/baseline/ mid-term or end- line surveys
- Have proven experience in quantitative data collection and electronic data capture (using tablets).
- Good written and oral communication in English and Kiswahili, and proficiency in local languages will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Reside within their region of choice (either Bungoma or Embu)
- Comply with our policies with respect to data protection, code of conduct, and other relevant policies that may apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2022.