Executive Driver Needed at Corporate Staffing,
Executive Driver Needed at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
The Driver/Messenger is responsible for supporting the Company through logistical and driving tasks.
- Drives company and other vehicles for pick-up and delivery of packages, support of logistical tasks or transportation of staff, clients and consultants.
- Practices all principles of defensive driving.
- Ensures that insurance and licenses are kept current.
- Ensures compliance with applicable driving laws, regulations, rules, standards and guidelines.
- Detects and eliminates or minimizes safety hazards.
- Inspects vehicle for safety, fuel, oil, water and flat tires before departure.
- Reports and arranges any repairs and replacements
- Coordinates periodic and prompt service of vehicle.
- Performs daily maintenance including ensuring the car is equipped with fuel, oil and other needs and supervising bulbs and filters, etc.
- Maintains internal and external cleanliness of vehicles.
- Maintains vehicles in good mechanical order and completes and submits weekly log sheets to support this.
- Manages accidents and emergencies by swift engagement of roadside assistance and managers to minimize loss and injury.
- Ensures that vehicles under their care are secured from loss or damage at all times
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a valid Driving License.
- Must Possess a recent (not older than 6 months) Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Recommendation from 3 previous employers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving C-Suite executives
- Client service and public interaction skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.