Position: Field Sales Reps – Spare Parts
Industry: Motor Spare Parts
Location: Nairobi and Mombasa
Gross Salary: Ksh 35k + Commissions
Our client is a trading company dealing in motor vehicle spare parts and Scrap metals collection, based in Nairobi and in Mombasa Kenya.
They are looking for experienced and well organized Field Sales Representatives that will be tasked with collection and purchasing of Used Vehicle spare parts, client management, and complaint resolution.
- Direct and coordinate activities such as planting, pruning, plucking
- Research and identify the needs of the company and solutions best suited for the Organization.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory
- Helping the company find the best spare parts explaining the benefits.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- At least Diploma in Business or related field.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident, presentable and aggressive.
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV and the desiered region (Nairobi or Mombasa).
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Field Sales Reps – Spare Parts) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2022.