Finance Internship at Cytonn Investments,
Finance Internship at Cytonn Investments
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at Cytonn Investments
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
- Preparing and posting of invoices and payments
- Keeping records and filing of transactions and relevant documentation
- Assisting in daily, weekly and monthly treasury operations and track key treasury operational benchmarks
- Assisting with documenting the accounting process to capture the SPVs business model.
- Preparing and maintaining all the books of accounts. This includes assisting with month end closing processes and general journal entries
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial statutory requirements including filing and payment of NHIF, PAYE, NSSF, HELB,VAT and WHT among others
- Assisting internal and external auditors by providing financial information as may be required
- Assisting in financial reporting and providing analysis for the management accounts.
- Reconciling the intercompany balances between the entities in the company.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or business related course with a minimum of second class honors, upper division
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE
- Professional qualification in accounting field or actively pursuing such qualifications
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great precision and accuracy
- Organization, attention to details and follow-through
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Covid -19 vaccination certificate