Full Stack Software Developer Intern at Wadson Ventures,
Full Stack Software Developer Intern at Wadson Ventures
Wadson, is an early-stage venture builder. As part of our investment, we support start-up entrepreneurs to build teams from driven professionals from diverse backgrounds to help build products and accelerate the growth of the start-ups. Wadson Ventures is committed to supporting innovative ideas in key areas such as energy, agri-tech, food-tech, healthcare, education, ICT, consumer goods, among other areas.
Full Stack Software Developer Intern
This position is perfect for you if:
- Passionate for ideas: Strong-minded with knowledge, skill, and commitment
- Good in software technical skills such as PHP, React native, among others.
- Ambitious and adventurous: Excited for challenges and willing to take risks
- Not afraid to fail
- Motivated to achieve business objectives and high client satisfaction.
- Confidence to engage new customers and deliver an elevated experience.
- Define and detail feasible software solutions that complement and enhance clients’ existing business processes.
- Deliver proof of concepts and simplifying difficult, technical topics into understandable client education.
- Consultatively build credibility and trust at all levels to close technology deals.
- Serve as a product evangelist & subject matter expert to customers.
- Be available to answer customer queries and guide customers anytime via calls, chats and physical visits.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Conversant and knowledge about technology, trends, and its application to address business challenges especially MSMEs.
- Ability to perform diagnosis of software solutions.
- Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on technical experience in web and mobile applications development.
- Readiness to make calls, meet, and push sales to potential clients.
- Ability to run social media advertisements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year experience in full stack and mobile applications development.
- Prior work experience in client sales or service.
- Experience includes all settings, such as coursework, informal or side projects, internships and work experience, leading to a result or achievement.