General Manager at ManPower Services,
General Manager at ManPower Services
ManPower Services Group is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
JOB REF: MN 8253
- Good communication and coordination exists with departments. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Senior Management is appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Operations personnel are well trained, effective, and efficient. Appropriate supervision and assistance are provided.
- Company facilities are well maintained and secure and meet the needs of the Company.
- Centre operations are efficiently and cost effectively administered.
- Current and future Centre needs are well planned and budgets are established and maintained.
- Effective business relations exist with vendors, contractors, and trade professionals.
Education / Certification:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Property Management, Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage Additional related maintenance and Centre management training preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Real Estate Sector & Centre management procedures. Knowledge of budgeting, service contracts, and leasing agreements. Must have International experience in Centre Management with good understanding of local market.
- Ten (10) or more years of related experience, with at least five (5) or more years in a similar role managing a shopping mall above 30,000 m/s
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Able to use all related maintenance equipment and computer applications.
If you qualify for the position, Email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th January 2023. Please ensure that you indicated your current or past monthly salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.