Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH)
Job Advertisement: General Surgeon
Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH) is a national institution of the Methodist Church in Kenya which was established in 1928 by the British Methodist Missionaries in obedience to the great commission of Christ.
From that humble modest start the hospital has grown to a regional Referral and Teaching Hospital in Meru County.
MMH is also a hub for community health and development services.
As a provider of quality and compassionate health care in obedience of the great commandment, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to hire for a pharmacist position.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
1. Master’s Degree in General Surgery.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in medicine or any other related field.
3. Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
4. A maximum of six (6) years’ work experience (inclusive of residency time)
5. Possess a valid private practicing licence
6. Ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals
7. Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector
8. Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals
9. Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
10. Should have strong analytical skills and be result oriented
11. Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
12. Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
13. Must have management skills
14. Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines
15. Should have problem solving and decision making abilities
16. should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication
17. Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
18. Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
19. Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
20. Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
21. Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
If you possess the above, we are looking for you;
Send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only to the Human Resources Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th October 2022 and fill an auto-replied online
application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail. Please note, due to high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further details regarding the position please visit our website: www.methodisthospitalmaua.org