Governance and Civil Service Regulations (3 Positions) at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Governance and Civil Service Regulations (3 Positions) at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK)
Jobs in Government , Jobs at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK)
The Commission dates back to 1954 when Civil Service Commission was established by British Colonial Government following Holmes Commission Report, 1948; Civil Service Commission was advisory to the Governor in matters of appointments; At independence in 1963 it was enshrined in the constitution and renamed Public Service Commission
Governance and Civil Service Regulations (3 Positions)
OBJECTIVE OF THE ENGAGEMENT
The overall objective of the engagement is to undertake a capacity building program in test development and marking of promotional examinations administered by the Public Service Commission including:
- The Proficiency Examination for Clerical Officers;
- The Administrative Officers’ Examination;
- The Assistant Legal Metrology Officers Examination Parts I& II.
- Details Terms of Reference and other terms of engagement will be provided to successful applicants.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ENGAGEMENT AS AN EXAMINER
Applicants will be required to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the relevant subject area;
- Professional Qualification in relevant subject areas of interest where applicable;
- At least six years’ experience in professional practice, research or training;
- Evidence of having worked as a contracted professional in other examination bodies will be an added advantage.
- Other requirements that successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate include:
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on leadership and integrity;
- Ability to work within strict timelines as shall be specified by the Commission; and
- Ability to maintain security, confidentiality and integrity of the examination process on engagement.
How to apply
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Applicants should apply for not more than two (2) subject areas in order of priority and expertise.
- The areas selected should ideally be in the same subject cluster.
- The application should be in soft copy (PDF) format and not more than three (3) pages.
- Only persons who have never been trained by the Public Service Commission as a test developer or an examiner should apply.
- Application to be addressed to the following address:
Public Service Commission
P.O Box 30095- 00100
Not later than 22nd July 2022.