Grants and Partnership Manager at Education Development Center,
Grants and Partnership Manager at Education Development Center
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations / View Jobs at Education Development Center
Who We Are Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity. Since 1958, we have been a leader in designing, implementing, and evaluating powerful and innovative programs in more than 80 countries around the world.
Grants and Partnership Manager
The purpose of the Activity is to assist USAID and the MOE to deliver interventions at scale as well as pilot and expand new innovations that address the language and literacy needs of primary grade learners while building more inclusive, accountable, and resilient education institutions and systems. The Kenya Primary Literacy Program will reclaim and build upon the learning outcomes achieved at 2019 Tusome EGR endline evaluation.
The Grants and Partnership Manager will report to the COP and be responsible for managing the Youth Grants and Partnership Fund. This individual will work closely with the DCOP and the Finance and Administration Manager to manage the Youth Grants. The individual will also work closely with the COP to leverage private sector support for relevant KPLP activities.
The candidate for the position of Grants and Partnership Manager shall have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- A Master’s-level degree in a related field.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience managing projects, ideally those related to primary grade reading;
- Grants management experience, preferably in Kenya or East Africa;
- Experience building the capacity of local organizations to implement and manage development projects is highly desired; and
- A proven ability to identify high-potential business ideas, demonstrated experience working collaboratively with youth and/or institutional and private partners, and experience implementing activities designed to leverage private investments to support development goals.
Professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Latest Jobs in Kenya
- Featured Vacancies on Job Updates Connections 2023 – PSC, TSC, KRA Jobs – Recruitment in Kenya
- Grants and Partnership Manager at Education Development Center
- Finance and Administration Manager at Education Development Center
- Blender at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
- Network Operations Technician at Koko Networks
- Officer, Finance Contracts at International Rescue Committee
- Head Software Engineering OMAR at Old Mutual Kenya
- Manager, Portfolio and Programme Management Practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Regional Security Manager East Africa at Unilever
- Openings at Zipline Kenya; Description, Deadline and How to Apply
- Career Opportunities at CIC Insurance Kenya; How to Submit Application
- Latest Recruitment at Safaricom Kenya; Qualifications and How to apply
- Jobs at Equity Bank Kenya; Qualifications and How to Apply
- Nutrition Intern at Helen Keller International; Description and How to Apply
- Jobs at Helen Keller International; Description and How to Apply
- Vacancies Open at Moi University; Qualifications and How to Submit Application
- Latest Recruitment at World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF)
- Government Announces 8K Paid Internship Vacancies for Unemployed Kenyans
- PSC Registration For Proficiency Examination For Clerical Officers August 2023
- Kenya National Innovation Agency Hiring in 3 Positions; Qualifications and How to Apply