Grants Lead – ALM/FGM – Support to the Africa-Led Movement to End Female Genital Mutilation at Options Consultancy Services Limited
Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations / Jobs at Options Consultancy Services Limited, Grants Lead Jobs at Options Consultancy Services Limited, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children
Grants Lead – ALM/FGM – Support to the Africa-Led Movement to End Female Genital Mutilation
Options Consultancy seeks a Grants Lead who will initiate, coordinate, and oversee the technical implementation of the programme to provide small grants to grassroots organisations working to end female genital mutilation in four focal countries (Kenya, Somaliland, Ethiopia, Senegal).
- The Grants Lead will be the strategic lead of the grants programme, and will oversee grant applications, due diligence, contract compliance, grantee relationships, capacity building for grantees, reporting and outcome measurement.
- They will finalise establishment of the grant programme scheme, oversee and manage the grants programme, provide capacity building, knowledge building and learning related to grant-giving and lead the monitoring and evaluation of grants and client reporting.
- They should also ensure that all work is aligned with the programme’s Do No Harm and Safeguarding guidance.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Significant experience in managing programmes and grants, with a proven track record in disbursing grants directly to grassroots organisations in remote and diverse contexts, across a multi-country programme.
- Significant financial management experience, as well as budgeting, work planning, and fraud prevention and management.
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the Kenya
Closing: 15th July 2022