QSSK-LGE-HM-Head Mechanic Jobs at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is a global management consulting firm that helps people make significant improvements to their business performance and realize their most important career goals.
Oversee Maintenance of all factory mechanical machines, equipment, and other installations through preventive maintenance programs according to laid down schedules, specifications and following established procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
The position shall perform the following responsibilities that shall include but not limited to:
- Receives Job Card from the Workshop Supervisor and start work allocated.
- Check and compare the Job Card details that have been recorded.
- Records the starts and end time on each assignment.
- Reports any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card.
- Returns all unused spare parts removed from the vehicles and ensures that old parts are delivered to the Customer.
- Informs Workshop Supervisor on completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover the key.
- Reports beforehand any reasons for delay of assigned tasks.
- Ensures that allocated working bay is always clean.
- Keeps all vehicles that may have delayed in repairs off the Working Bay.
- Keeps good custody of all assigned tools.
- Always ensure safety precautions at the workshop.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Auto Engineering or related field; ICT Literate.
- Four (4) years’ experience as Senior Mechanic; Extensive knowledge of trailer mechanics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Result oriented with analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Should be of high integrity and professional, Strong computer skills.
- Should have a valid driving permit.