Head of Agency Distribution at Equity Bank Kenya,
Head of Agency Distribution at Equity Bank Kenya
Equity Bank Limited (The “Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi. The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance
Head of Agency Distribution
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in Payments Department
The Head of Agency Distribution is responsible for onboarding and agency brand representation. She/He is also responsible for agency activity as well as implementing policies and programs within the department that support agency distribution and brand presence purposed to create access, inclusion and reach to our customers.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Responsible for policy development on agency onboarding.
- In charge of strategy and execution of agency onboarding.
- Responsible for agency branding and brand representation across the country.
- Establish key agency relationships and ensure continued relationship management for all bank agents.
- Responsible for value maximization with all stakeholders- bank and agents.
- Responsible for agency uptake and continuity of bank rolled up products.
- Ensure compliance of agents to bank policies and procedures as well as bank adherence to CBK prudential guidelines.
- Conduct Market research to identify competitive information on new developments in the market in relation to agency relationships and support.
- Leadership skills and excellent team player
- Good working experience in agency business.
- Good relationship management skills
- Strong Marketing skills and proven track record of management and business growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of a large organization
- Fluency in English with strong business writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Fraud Management and Risk Assessment in agency.