Head Of Growth Marketing at Dial Afrika, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Head Of Growth Marketing at Dial Afrika
- Company: Dial Afrika
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Dial Afrika Jobs in Kenya – Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- You’ll be responsible for planning and building a scalable and repeatable model for demand generation building Dial Afrika’s growth engine from the ground up.
- You’ll continually test and innovate to identify new growth opportunities and scale winning strategies.
- Continuously develop creative experiments to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and retention.
- Monitor and measure performance and incorporate effective approaches into Dial Afrika’s marketing playbook.
- Design and improve processes to gather qualitative and quantitative research to best understand Dial Afrika’s customers.
- Deeply understand and interface with Dial Afrika’s customer base to design a marketing approach that resonates with Dial Afrika’s target audience.
- Build and manage a growth team, overseeing field, brand , engagement & communications functions.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure Marketing strategies are informed by and attuned to customer acquisition goals and enable achievement of sales targets.
- Bachelors Degree/ Masters
Skill & Experience
- Have worked in a fast growing start up before
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc is a plus
- Understands life cycle marketing
- Past Experience in marketing a SaaS company
- Knowing your C-s (CPM, CPC, CPI are part of your vocabulary)
- Experience with PR and content writing
- Proven track record of developing and implementing brand partnerships
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Experience with Clevertap, Hubspot, Firebase, Google Cloud and Google Marketing Platforms
Advantages / Must Have
- You have a robust growth marketing background from within a B2B Technology environment or a demand generation background, with experience targeting Businesses in the African space
- You are excited to spend significant amounts of time with Dial Afrika’s customers across Africa to develop a deep understanding of the best ways to reach and communicate with them.
- You are excited to apply your skills to a context that demands innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- You have experience creating creative multi-touch campaigns and you love experimenting with new channels and tactics.
- You have a strong track record of hitting/exceeding quarterly goals
- You have a start up mentality with a bias to action.
- You are excited by the prospect of being able to flex growth and demand generation to a whole new set of channels.
- You are extremely analytical, have great financial acumen, and are able to crunch the numbers.
- You are able to digest data and are committed to data-driven decision-making.
- You are a natural leader, with significant leadership and people management experience.
- You have hired, led, and mentored a world-class marketing team
How to apply
Closing Date : 31 July. 2022