Head of Marketing Manager – Business Partner Jobs at DIGITALWebo, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Head of Marketing Manager – Business Partner Jobs at DIGITALWebo
Full Job Description
DIGITALWebo is looking for someone that is passionate about startups and is eager to provide fresh ideas.
• 4+ years of experience in marketing, channel marketing in a B2B2C environment
• Good understanding of the ecommerce ecosystem
• Experience in developing strategy and managing go-to-market plans or marketing program
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience defining project scope and managing to a timeline and/or budget
• Experience pitching, building and executing project plans
• Experience defining, owning and measuring the impact of marketing programs, end-to-end that map to the overall strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
• Extensive experience in managing projects and relationships with key external partners and across internal stakeholders/cross-functional teams
• Experience in working successfully in matrixed organizations
• Experience in managing people/teams.
• Strategic aptitude; Bias towards data-based decision making
In this role you will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution of marketing initiatives that drive DIGITALWebo discovery, registration and engagement with our most strategic partners.
Key job responsibilities
• Leverage internal and partner data, along with customer feedback to continually innovate new ways we can deliver customer-obsessed products and ways to engage our customers
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to influence product roadmaps
• Develop and execute test and learn plans for continuous performance improvement and optimization
• Identify win-wins for DIGITALWebo and the partner, and negotiate and sell-in co-marketing programs
• Review and approve partner’s marketing assets on behalf of the DIGITALWebo, and build and maintain partner toolkits to help scale the business across partners and region
• Provide partner marketing performance, analysis and recommendations in weekly and quarterly business reviews with senior leadership
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
DIGITALWebo is an e-logistics marketplace startup that connects businesses to customers via delivery agents. We seek Head of Marketing Manager to help us escalate to another level.
1. This is not a salaried position, but rather a partnership position.
2. This is a work-from-home position.
3. Only individuals are allowed to apply.
How to apply
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to DIGITALWebo on app.digitalwebo.com to apply