Health Promotion Assistant III Jobs – 4 Positions at Busia County,
Health Promotion Assistant III Jobs – 4 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Health Promotion Assistant III – 4 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/104/2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- implementation of community health promotion projects, programs and activities;
- working with the community in identifying and prioritizing health needs;
- conducting school health promotion programs;
- conducting patient and community health education;
- creating awareness on prevention and control of diseases;
- providing support to community health workers on health promotion;
- carrying out training for community health workers on community health promotion;
- mobilizing and educating community groups on priority health promotion issues;
- developing and disseminating health information and materials; and
- mobilizing local resources for implementation of health promotion programs
Requirements for Appointments.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,