Hospital Manager Jobs at The Nairobi Women’s Hospital, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Hospital Manager Jobs at The Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Company: The Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya, Management Jobs in Kenya, Nairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs in Kenya
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital is a hospital in Nairobi, Kenya. The hospital was founded in 2001 by Dr. Sam Thenya and is the first of its kind in the East and Central Africa region. Even if it specialised in Obstetrics and Gynecology services, the hospital is equipped and staffed to handle all general medical and surgical conditions.
Based at our Hurlingham Branch and reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position is responsible for providing leadership within a hospital branch while ensuring smooth day to day operations, delivery of quality services, and will drive achievement of agreed business outcomes. This position has responsibility for people management, stakeholder management, business growth, cost management and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 3-5 years in a busy hospital environment.
- Masters qualification will be an added advantage. The position demands demonstrated experience in Business, Financial, People and Stakeholder management, as well as active application of Information Systems. In addition, the successful candidate must have experience managing a healthcare facility
- Customer Focus
- Managing performance
- Results Oriented
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
How to apply
Closing Date : 22 June. 2022