Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission,
Hot Openings at National Police Service Commission
The National Police Service Commission of Kenya is an Independent government Commission established under the Constitution of Kenya to ensure smooth functioning of the National Police Service of Kenya
- Senior Assistant Inspector General- 6 Posts
- Assistant Inspector General, PG 11 – (22) Positions
- Commissioner of Police, PG 10- (43) Positions
- Senior Superintendent of Police, PG 9 –(160) Positions
- Superintendent of Police, PG 8 – (97) Positions
- Senior Assistant Inspector General of Police, PG 12 – (3) Positions
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police, PG 11- (5) Positions
- Commissioner of Police, PG 10 –(13) Positions
- Senior Superintendent of Police, PG 9 –(21) Positions
- Superintendent of Police, PG 8 – (67) Positions
- Senior Assistant Inspector General, PG 12 – Positions
- Assistant Inspector General, PG 11 – (5) Positions
- Commissioner of Police, PG 10 –(21) Positions
- Senior Superintendent of Police, PG 9 –(39) Positions
- Superintendent of Police, PG 8 – (9) Positions
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advertisement should not be included.
- The National Police Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution, Chapter 232(1), on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews, and meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Detailed Job Requirements to be obtained at the Commission’s website www.npsc.go.ke
Interested and qualified police officers are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission recruitment portal: https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 30th June, 2023 latest 5:00 pm (East African Time).
COMMISSION SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
NATIONAL POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION