Guidelines on How To Apply For TSC Internship Vacancies Online 2022
Internships are essential for ensuring that students apply their classroom learning in the real world. It exposes students to a variety of career areas, supporting them in the acquisition of relevant skills. Furthermore, if you work hard and passionately during your internship, it will be easier for you to get work in that profession.
The Teachers Service Commission is one of the places where internships can be done (TSC). Unemployed TSC registered teachers should apply as soon as possible before the TSC internship application deadline.
How to apply for TSC Internship opportunities for Secondary school teachers
- Visit the TSC Website by using the link http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke
- From the Menu, select Careers followed by Teachers/ Secretariat. Next, click on ‘Apply for Teachers Internship Position.’
- In the screen displayed, Type in the TSC No, ID number and mobile and choose your selection either primary or secondary by clicking the drop down menu as shown below and click ok.
- An SMS from TSC will be sent to your line. Type in the sms code and click ‘OK’
- In the displayed, Click on Apply/view. Fill in your details, correctly.
- Choose the Ref from the drop down list as shown and fill the other details not auto filled and click ok.
- Click the button +click here to apply a school.
- Choose the subjects, county, sub county and school and click ok.
- The teacher can apply for several vacancies. CLICK OK.
- When done, a pop up screen ‘Job Application’ will be displayed. Click on ‘Yes’ to submit your application.