We are looking to immediately fill the following position.
Designation: Human Resource Business Partner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with clients.
- Managing the HR needs of the existing client portfolio.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective orientation and onboarding processes.
- Carry out Reference and Background checks for Successful Candidates.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Provide guidance on HR policies and procedures.
- Aligning staff to business objectives.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Collaborate with other team member while creating customer solutions.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions and redundancy packages with staff and trade union representatives.
- Any other HR duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years working experience as a Human Resource officer.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Good people skills.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, and clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.