Job Title: Human Resource Clerk
Gross Salary: 25k – 30k
Our client is a farm-based in Kitengela dealing with herbs and fresh produce.
They seek to hire an HR Clerk to be based at the farm which has over 1,000 employees.
The main role will be assisting the management of the HR department handling staffing, training, employee welfare, and the overall management of the HR office environment.
- Ensure proper maintenance and update of personal record
- Ensure recruitment, induction, and separation process goes on smoothly
- Maintaining the personal records of employees on matters such as contracts, wages, leave and training, and preparing associated management reports
- Preparing and forwarding periodic reports for advances and traveling allowances to facilitate payment on time
- Giving monthly and yearly reports for employees joining and leaving employment
- Compiling departmental daily attendance reports
- Computing/Updating leave records both in the system and in personal files
- Solving employee grievances
- Archive management.
- Any other clerical work
- Post-graduate diploma/degree in HR Management
- At least 1 yrs experience in an HR & Admin
- Work experience as an HR Clerk or similar junior role in HR is an added advantage
- Good understanding of HR operations (recruiting, onboarding, training, and compensation)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Clerk – Kitengela) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th October, 2022