Human Resources Administrator – Group Services Position at Genesis Analytics
Genesis Analytics is a leading global African firm that has worked in more than 90 countries across the world. Our purpose is to unlock value in Africa for our clients and its citizens by helping them to make better decisions that are creative and optimistic, and sustainable and defensible over time.
We have forged relationships with government, regulators, corporates, banks, development finance institutions, law firms, foundations, NGOs as well as regional and international organizations including development agencies.
Our style of working is distinctive. We work collaboratively and with rigour. We like solutions that have a creative, practical bent. We aim to leave the individuals and institutions with whom we work stronger and more confident than they were before meeting us. We don’t pretend to have a lock on wisdom, but there is strength in our humility.
PRACTICE AREA DESCRIPTION:
The Group Service practice area consists of a team of valuable experts who provide trustworthy solutions to complex and everyday challenges. We are dedicated to accuracy and reliability and to work with each Practice Area, like interconnected cogs and flywheels, to build a trusted system.
We are looking for a team member to support our Human Resources Function at an administrative level.
You will join us as the Human Resources Administrator in the Group Services practice area, working directly with the Human Resources Consultant and reporting to Head of HR. The role operates across all locations in which we have a corporate presence.
- Maintenance and management of the SAGE 300 people HRIS
- Personnel filing managed and maintained on a monthly basis, including management of the online filing process and SAGE 300 People document storage to ensure business continuity Assistance with ongoing automation of processes and systems integration
- Maintenance of databases for relevant statutory reporting (BEE, EE and Skills)
- Contract preparation for checking and signing, including employment contracts and study agreements
- Confirmation of employment letters for signing
- Providing input to STATS SA once a quarter
- Maintain head count databases, organograms and staff lists on a monthly basis
- Management of all admin related to Duty of Care requirements
- Monthly reporting from the HRIS in terms of HR metrics eg turnover stats, leave balances etc
- Monthly leave reconciliations between SAGE 300 ESS and Intacct (the time billing system)
- Managing the online performance management process on SAGE 300 with the Head of HR
- Ad hoc projects as these arise
- Strong academic background – Human Resources related qualification
- Strong understanding of Human Resources process theory and relevant legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive self-starter who is able to be assertive
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team, as well as independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Perseverance and resilience
- Sound problem solving and judgement skills
- Professional and confidential approach to dealing with sensitive information – high degrees of confidentiality
- Experience in a consulting or professional services environment is preferred
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working on SAGE 300 People a distinct advantage
- Client centric and dedicated to providing the best possible support and service to the practice areas
HOW TO APPLY:
- Our system is an easy tool to use with a maximum of 10 single line fields to complete and 2 compulsory document uploads.
- Please follow the online application process on the career portal of the Genesis website
- We use an automated applicant tracking system in order to receive and manage all applications in one central point, and for this reason, we also do not accept any e-mailed CVs or applications.
- Please note that your application will primarily be considered for this role. In the event that there are multiple roles that you are interested in, please submit your application as outlined on the opportunity description, as advertised roles each have their own pools of applications.
- Once you have applied via our career portal, you will receive a system generated confirmation email that your application was received.
- NOTE: Please be advised that uploaded documents/attachments cannot be bigger than 4MB in total, as the system will not accept your application if the uploaded documents exceed 4MB.
- Applications can only be made online – no other means of application will be accepted this is due to emails not being an application tracking system and data protection regulations.
- Relevant previous experience is essential.
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only – if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Genesis Analytics reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with Genesis Analytics’ Employment Equity Plan and Transformation Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.