Human Resources Intern at Africa International University
Human Resources Intern at Africa International University,
Jobs in Education / Teaching, Jobs at Africa International University
Africa International University is a chartered Christian university. It was started as Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (NEGST) in 1983 by the Association of Evangelicals in Africa (AEA). The goal was to provide training for pastors beyond the basic certificate and diploma levels.
Human Resources Intern
- Job Type: Contract
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR, Internships / Volunteering
- Support Admin and HR logistics including required paperwork, venues, office hospitality for interviews, events, meetings.
- Process Admin and HR requisitions end to end in a timely and effective manner.
- Timely and effective maintenance of physical staff files and circulation of HR and Admin correspondences and documentation.
- Support longlisting of candidates for shortlisting exercise.
- Collect, track utility bills and operational expenses and implement cost containment measures, timely process settlement of the bills for uninterrupted operations.
- Offer support to campus projects, renovations, repairs, maintenance, and refurbishments.
- Process transport requisitions in a timely and cost-effective manner whilst ensuring well-articulated itineraries.
- Work closely with the Students’ Welfare Department in the processing and follow up of Kenya Pupils Passes and Work Permits
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time as assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. Should have graduated in the last 3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in MS office suites ie., Word, Excel, and Power Point
Method of Application
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including only cover letter, detailed resume and duly filled Internship Application Form. The deadline for application is Thursday 1st June 2023 at 5.00pm. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.