ILRI Consultancy: Programme Monitoring and Performance at International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI),
ILRI Consultancy: Programme Monitoring and Performance at International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied, Jobs at International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a CGIAR research centre – part of a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
ILRI Consultancy: Programme Monitoring and Performance
Under the guidance of the Platform’s Head of Programme Portfolio, the Monitoring and Performance Consultant will ensure the Platform has an up-to-date database for output and outcome indicators information. Duties include:
- Develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the Platform based on the Platform’s theory of change.
- Support effective use of Platform level systems for tracking progress towards planned results.
- Ensure mechanisms are in place to maintain accurate and up to date program level data, via the One CGIAR online platform PRMS.
- Support quality assurance of the Platform’s inputs to the CGIAR Results Dashboard.
- Support GENDER Platform’s planning and reporting commitments to donors.
- Master’s degree in economics, gender studies, human rights, social sciences or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience at national or international level in monitoring and reporting, using Results-Based Management (RBM) principles, of development or research programmes.
- Excellent understanding of how RBM concepts can be applied in the research-for-development arena.
- Demonstrated experience of designing and working with monitoring and reporting systems in complex, multi-faceted programmes.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with MEL and project management software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with researchers across the globe.
- Demonstrated experience working in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Ability to understand and communicate on research on gender.
- Experience with the CGIAR.
- Experience working and/or engaging with teams in Africa, Asia, and/or Latin America