Indepth Research Institute
Position: Training Officer
Location: KU Unicity Mall, Along Thika Road.
Job Type: Fulltime
Indepth Research Institute builds the capacity of people, processes and systems for organizational success and growth as well as nurturing a thriving ecosystem.
We do this through our four line of services; Data Analytics, Strategy and Management Solutions; Training and Development; Digital Innovation and Enterprise Systems and organizing Experiential Tours.
Job Summary: The Training Officer will be responsible for the management and coordination of the activities of our training events to ensure that training, learning and development activities are implemented in accordance with IRES standards.
- Conceptualizing, planning and implementing a high impact result oriented training and talent development strategy that ensure IRES stands out as the leader in the industry in Kenya and abroad
- Sourcing for trainers, Keynote speakers and other support personnel for IRES programs.
- Managing trainers and other external staff to ensure that they embrace IRES values
- Organizing ToTs for new trainers as well as regular refreshers for all trainers
- Sourcing for conference facilities and managing relationships with the facilities
- Planning, coordinating and evaluating IRES training and talent development activities to ensure that there is optimal customer experience and satisfaction
- Working with Learning and Development Advisor to collate information on the evaluation of training from evaluation forms and monitor responses on evaluation via a database and produce regular reports as and when required;
- Maintaining a database of contact information for all attendees of previous conferences in order to send out invitations and reminders about upcoming events.
- Constantly measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the training we deliver to continuously improve our offer and deliver our return on investment
- Working with trainers to develop individualized and group training programs that address specific skill gaps of participants.
- Ensure effective and purposeful training methods are implemented.
- Preparing, engaging and updating existing & new database of trainers/ consulatnts in all our training locations in and out of Kenya.
- Drive IRES brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops and individual training sessions.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Conduct surveys to determine how programs are received and if changes are needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have at least a degree in Event Planning, Public Relations, Marketing, Communication, or any relevant field.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in any fast-paced company. (Preferably a Corporate training company)
- Eloquent and customer-oriented
- Masterly of English with Clear Communication Skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Cool-tempered with perseverance and ability to handle rejection
- Experience in selling training programs and seminars/events
- High-level understanding of computer technology
- Good knowledge of the CRM software
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind and great business sense.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
How to Apply:
Your application should be sent to email@example.com to us on or before CoB Friday, 21st October 2022.
All documents attachments should also be in PDF format.
Quote the JOB TITLE on the subject of your email.