Industrial Attachment Opportunities (September to November 2022 Intake) at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Jobs in Government, Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya.
Industrial Attachment Opportunities (September to November 2022 Intake)
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from continuing 1st degree students in their 3rd, 4th and final year of study and Diploma students in their final year for its three (3) months (September to November 2022) Industrial Attachment programme.
The programme aims at providing the Youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree programme. The opportunities are open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Communication, Communications, International Relations, Diplomacy, Public Relations, Media Studies, Photography, Videography, Film Production, Animation, ICT, Telecommunications, Food & Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping and Laundry management, Records Management, Records & Archives, Library & Information Science, Security & Safety, Security Management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensics, Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Counselling Psychology, Occupational Health, Disaster Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Economics, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Actuarial Science, Transport & Logistics, Fleet management, Law, Education, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Stenographers.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a first Degree (Undergraduate) from a recognized University and in their third or fourth year of study
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the university
- Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program
- The deadline for application is Sunday 31st July 2022
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined below (Application Guidelines)
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority does not extend the Attachment program
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process
- If selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, copies of KRA PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account details.