Industrial Development Officer I (35 Posts) at Public Service Commission,
Industrial Development Officer I (35 Posts) at Public Service Commission
Vision Globally competitive and sustainable industrial, enterprise and cooperative sector Mission To create an enabling environment for a globally competitive, sustainable Industrial, enterprise and Co-operative sector through appropriate policy, legal and regulatory framework. Guiding Principles In order to reactivate the rapid and sustainable growth
Industrial Development Officer I
For appointment to this grade,
- a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial, Electronics, Metallurgy, Aeronautical, Agricultural), Agriculture, Animal Sciences, Food
- Technology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Textile Technology, Production Technology, Leather Sciences, Wood Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Geology, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Computer Science from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for the Industrial Development officers in possession of professional degrees. An officer at this level will be considered to be on job training.
- Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- collecting data and information on closed/underperforming industries requiring support; analyzing information on industrial production, investment, local raw materials availability, industrial expansion programmes, resource efficient technology
- programmes, employment and marketing;
- disseminating industrial development information; and compiling simple reports on promotional activities
How to apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and
professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the
Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to
their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 13th September, 2022 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
- public service commission
- public service commission jobs
- public service commission portal
- public service commission jobs 2022
- public service commission login
- public service commission of kenya
- public service commission payslip
- public service commission kenya (psck)
- public service commission internships 2022
- public service commission job status