Intern (3,000 Positions) at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Intern (3,000 Positions) at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK)
Jobs in Government, Jobs at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK)
The Commission dates back to 1954 when Civil Service Commission was established by British Colonial Government following Holmes Commission Report, 1948; Civil Service Commission was advisory to the Governor in matters of appointments; At independence in 1963 it was enshrined in the constitution and renamed Public Service Commission
Intern (3,000 Positions)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Have graduated not earlier than the year 2017
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by supervisors.
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the programme.