Intern – Knowledge Management (Main Registry) at Capital Markets Authority (CMA), Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Intern – Knowledge Management (Main Registry) at Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Intern – Knowledge Management (Main Registry)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Research and Analytics, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Reading and sorting incoming mails/ correspondence.
- Assisting in the classification and indexing of files and records.
- Registering both incoming and outgoing files in the movement register.
- Providing support in the search of registry files.
- Updating and maintaining record of files movements.
- Scanning documents and storing in the central registry server.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Diploma in Archives/Records Management/Information Science
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail
- High level of integrity
- Always dedicated to confidentiality