Internal Auditor Job Vacancy at Koko Networks,
Internal Auditor Job Vacancy at Koko Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
What you will do
- You will oversee the preparation and execution of the audit projects to investigate areas of the business, as requested by and directed by the Audit Committee and Senior Management.
- Each project will involve 1-3 weeks of discovery, providing an accurate pulse check for that area of the business.
- Each project will culminate in an audit report for the Audit Committee that will also be used operationally.
- You will conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- You will deliver information that is focused on identifying and reducing risks as well as celebrating best practices, and identifying changes that will bring value to the business.
- Areas of focus will be diverse across all aspects of the business, Operations, Sales, Finance among others.
- In-depth understanding of business and processes to identify key process risks and related internal controls.
- Promote knowledge management and shared learning to inform continuous improvement of internal controls.
What you will bring
- Hands-on experience as an internal or external auditor, preferably at a major audit firm in Kenya.
- BSc/BA level education in any subject
- Holds a professional certificate (ACCA/CPA/CFA)
- 5-8 years of proven work experience in audit-related positions.
- Strong overall business acumen, along with the ability to align governance, risk and control needs with the realities of the work environment.
- Proficient with respect to trends in Internal Auditing.
- Ability to work independently in the planning, management and implementation of projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software’s and database knowledge.
- Flawless written and spoken English, plus Kiswahili.
- Legal right to work in Kenya.