Internal Motor Assessor at Old Mutual Kenya,
Internal Motor Assessor at Old Mutual Kenya
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at Old Mutual Kenya
Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment. We offer solutions to individuals and corporates underpinned by our core values which are: Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Pushing beyond boundaries.
Internal Motor Assessor
The job entails assessment of motor vehicles, monitoring and ensuring that quality repair work is done to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while ensuring control of cost to minimize fraud and maximize profitability.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessment of motor vehicles
- Review and Verify motor assessment reports before repair authority is given and determine the correctness of the pre- accident values.
- Carry out re- inspections of repaired vehicles.
- Regularly interact with internal staff and provide technical guidance on various reasonable options to settle motor claims.
- Provide reports on customer feedback, motor costs trends, service provider’s performance and motor vehicle market trends.
- Enhance the recoveries from salvages and scrap parts.
- Bidding of repair jobs and part supplies for vehicle repairs.
- Parts supply management
- Provide updated catalogue on prices of parts.
- Constantly Review the list of rare model vehicles
- Resolve customer disputes on matters relating to repairs.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Assertiveness and self-drive
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Speed and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ready to work odd hours
- Ready to travel extensively
- Basic computer skills
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
- COP Qualifications
- 2 years working experience in a similar role