We are Hiring!
Teacher (EYFS, KS 1, KS 2, KS 3, KS 4) – Cambridge International Curriculum
Our client, an International School that fosters academic excellence and character development, and strives to provide a well-balanced spiritual, academic and social well-being, is seeking to recruit a passionate and visionary individual to fill the position of a Cambridge International Curriculum Teacher.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head Teacher, the position will be responsible to teach, educate and nurture students according to guidelines provided by the Cambridge International Education Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the Cambridge International Education and Ministry of Education.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Teaching and Curriculum Development:
- Develop curriculum and lesson plans for students and track their progress;
- Develop and maintain a safe and conducive learning environment for students;
- Prepare lesson materials for the students;
- Provide a safe, thriving and respectful environment for all children in and out of the classroom
- Guide students on how to develop their skills and talents;
- Manage students’ behaviour by disciplining and correcting them in line with the outlined school guidelines;
- Measure the progress and accomplishment of students towards their academic achievements on a regular basis and give feedback to students;
- Present assessment reports to parents and discuss improvement methods;
- Attend school conference and seminars to upskill and further their capabilities;
- Conduct research and development to enrich new ideas and expand their knowledge to inspire personal growth and development in pupils;
- Engage in extra-curriculum activities, including sporting, school social activities, festivals, and clubs.
- Treat all the students, parents and other stakeholders with respect and ensure they attend to them;
- Address complaints of the students, parents and other visitors as they may arise.
Key Performance Indicators;
- Promote good overall school performance;
- Promote improved school grades;
- Increase student enrolment;
- Ensure well nurtured students and;
- Ensure reduced complaints from parents and students.
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent;
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching experience in an International Curriculum School; (Cambridge International curriculum mostly preferred);
- Have a Teacher’s Service Commission (TSC) registration certificate or an equivalent from a registration body;
- Possess information technology skills;
- Deep understanding of the curriculum requirements including assessment and report preparation;
- Ability to enable a supportive environment for learners to realize their full potential;
- Possess effective communication skills;
- Possess excellent customer service skills;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have good organisational skills;
- Possess leadership skills, and
- Possess professional skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 4th November 2022 stating the subject heading “TEACHER” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is identified for the role.
Candidates with experience working in a multicultural environment are encouraged to apply.