Internship Opportunities at Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC,
Internship Opportunities at Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC
Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC, KenGen was incorporated on 1 February 1954 under the Companies Act (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Kenya) as Kenya Power Company (KPC) to construct the transmission line between Nairobi and Tororo in Uganda as well as to develop geothermal and other generating facilities in the country.
- Should be available on full time for the duration of the programme (6months)
- Should have graduated within the last 3 years with a relevant Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited institution.
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21-29 years of age
- Should not have undertaken any other internship programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study after graduation.
- Should be vaccinated against Covid 19 and have the certificate
Applicants are requested to note the following important information:
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered
- Sucessful candidates will be required to complete the six months program without a break so as to fully benefit from the objectives of this key intiative.
- KenGen WILL NOT offer employment after completion of the program. However, applicants who sucessfully complete the program will be eligible to apply for any positions in the company as advertised from time to time.
- Succesful candidates will be required to submit a certificate of good conduct.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing, falsifying or misrepresentation of information will lead to automatic disqualification.
Minimum Education Level : Secondary School Certificate
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KenGen website https://www.kengen.co.ke under the Career Opportunities link. Applications should be received by 5.00 pm on 12th January 2023.
If you do not not hear from us by 27th January,2023 then consider your application as unsuccessful.
KenGen is an equal opportunity employer and promotes affirmative action.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC, KenGen on careers.kengen.co.ke to apply