Economics jobs, Finance jobs,Business related jobs,
Investment Advisor – I&M Capital Ltd – Wealth Management Services
- Origination of advisory transactions.
- Assist in the evaluation and processing of new investments for clients.
- Liaising with the Manager Wealth Management and the team to ensure successful execution of client transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of investment strategies, annual plans and policies.
- Support in the communication of the wealth management philosophies, vision, process and delivery to team members, clients and prospective clients.
- Increase the visibility of the investment process both internally to investment partners and externally to clients, prospects and centre of influence.
- Develop, recommend and execute the investment objectives, risk tolerance and strategies for the client portfolio.
- Oversee settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Develop the Investment Policy Statement for clients and prospects.
- Prepare commentaries to be distributed to clients.
- Conduct and prepare due diligence reports for off-shore funds and managers for distribution internally and externally.
- Coordinating teams of professionals including accountants and lawyers as necessary for target transactions.
- Liaise with strategic partners in the execution of client transactions.
- Oversee the development and training of the team and manage time constraints and deadlines while ensuring a high level of quality on all transactions.
- Assist in any other administrative related assignments within the Company.
- Perform other job – related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Finance or Business or related field
- Achievement of all CMA qualification requirements including the CISI exam requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Wealth Management and or Investment Banking.
- Demonstrated experience in wealth management theory, associated investment strategies and instruments and characteristics of various marketplaces.
- Ability to prepare client and new business presentation material, including strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid research skills.
- Ability to find and contact potential clients, with ability to build (or utilize existing) extensive network of potential clients and referral sources.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels of seniority.
- Initiative – must be a self-starter, able to work independently with drive and motivation.
- Prior experience in investment banking / wealth management and/or knowledge of the process and client expectations.