Job Openings at Airtel Kenya,
Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Airtel jobs, Telecommunication jobs,
Airtel Money Product Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of Products, the incumbent’s role will include but not limited to:
- Drive partnership with Banks and growing International Money Transfer partners
- In liaison with the technical team, run defined User Access Tests (UATs) and ensure correct implementation after completion for new product development or customization
- Manage all IT Projects for airtel Money products ensuring necessary documentation is duly completed and implement any business initiatives whether short- or long-term including tariff changes
- Engage with contracted partners to ensure correct and timely delivery of projects, integrations and instructed changes
- Identify key customer experience improvements to drive improved performance and results
- Monitor the system to execute all requested and approved system improvements, provide required system performance and operations reports
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for product features, concepts, documentation, development, integration, quality assurance, testing and launch.
- Coordinate end to end Merchant Integration for Loans, savings, IMT, Insurance sign ups and implementations up to and including user acceptance tests
- Ensure full compliance to all anti‐money laundering policies and procedures in respect to customer identification, account monitoring, record keeping and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business-related course
- 2-4 Years in a fintech product development role or in handling technical aspects of mobile commerce
Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical advisor. Massive 2023 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID Jenya
Competencies and behavior required:
- Strong Commercial Awareness and Sales Experience
- Tech Savvy with good presentation skills
- Good project management and analytical skills
- Strong creativity with the ability to interpret financial data
- Strong communications skills – both verbal and written.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com. Staff referrals are also welcome. State the name of the vacancy as your subject. The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday, 16th May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.