Job Openings at Aurum Consultants,
Job Openings at Aurum Consultants
Aurum Consultants is a full service consulting firm focused on addressing the consulting and educational needs of its clients. Aurum’s consultants are among those rare people who can design, develop, and implement solutions that address business problems across many disciplines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Assisting teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Supporting teachers in managing class
- Supervising class activities
- Assist in lesson preparation and teaching
- Be a holder of P1 or ECDE Diploma from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Have a proven track record of academic success and high achievements
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Computer literate with experience in e-learning techniques being an added advantage
- Must be of high personal Integrity, Ethics and patient
- Proactive and self-motivated
- CBC Training is an added advantage
- TSC registration will be an added advantage
- Assist with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements
- Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required
- Assist with month-end financial report
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Must be a recent graduate with some experience in a related role
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Certified Public Accountant (K) and basic understanding of financial principles will be an added advantage.
- Must have a very high sense of rigor to prevent any form of mistake that may occur in the process of documenting financial information.
- Must be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
- Proficient with computers and different finance software programs.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.