Job Openings at Brites Management (6 Positions), Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Job Openings at Brites Management (6 Positions)
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions.
Key Accounts Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, review and implement company policies, procedures and practices that support attainment of company goals and objectives in respect of sales and distribution of products
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working to achieve set targets by getting constant supplies to the Key Accounts
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Key Area Results
- Ensuring timely and accurate information is passed to the various user departments concerning products demand and supply.
- Developing, and maintaining new market outlets;
- Should be self-driven, ambitious, analytical, fast learner.
- Should possess leadership qualities and yet be a team player as well.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Uplifting and merchandising for existing retailers;
- Product promotions and exhibitions;
- Territory development and sustainability
- Debt collection from clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Management, Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a busy manufacturing company as a Key Accounts Manager
- Good communication and reporting skills, good negotiation skills, self-driven and result
- Integrity is a key element for this position.
- To provide a professional dispatch service to customers, encompassing both speed and accuracy
- Ensure Stock is supplied to customers within specified parameters
- Dispatch Assistants receive correct documentation to pick, allocate and distribute products to customers
- Correct stock and volume issued
- Compliance to stock dispatch administration requirements
- Receive delivery requests and confirm delivery requirements
- Complete delivery documentation accurately and in full
- Relationship management in order to increase basket size
- Schedule deliveries to ensure optimal efficiency of drivers and vehicles
- Track and monitor driver progress and compliance relating to scheduling, policies
- and service standards
- Receive and reconcile delivery documentation, address discrepancies and maintain accurate records
- Manage customer returns according to agreed standards
- Transfer data from the order sheet and invoices to the dispatch sheet
- Ensures that correct truck assigned to correct route is loaded.
- Supervises the loading team ensuring that loading is done in a correct and timely manner.
- Ensure accurate transfer of data from order sheet and invoices to the dispatch sheet
- Ensure correct and timely loading and dispatch
- Accuracy of transfer of data from order sheet and invoices to dispatch sheet
- Adherence to truck dispatch schedule
- Accuracy of loading based on the route order (route invoices)
- Route dispatch time schedule adherence
- Understand and manage processes that impact the customer
- Customers are engaged in a professional and friendly manner that reflects the
- company values and customer service standards
- Zero tolerance of poor customer service
- Demonstrate a service culture
- All customer communication is conducted in line with the company standards and procedures
- Understanding of store budgets
- Accurate stock allocation and reconciliation
- Stock loss is contained within defined standards
- Customer returns and damaged goods are processed according to defined procedures and standards
System and Process Management
- Accurate and timeous input and extraction of data according to standard operating
- System modifications managed according to standard operating procedures.
- System related problems are identified and reported according to standard operating
- Participate in continuous system improvements
Reporting and People Management
- Reports are completed as per the procedural requirements
- Tracking documentation and administration is completed according to the required
- procedures within given time parameters
- Dispatch errors are maintained below the approved error percentage and are
- recorded, investigated and reflected in reports
- Drive a culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, key employee
- retention and development, and high standard of performance
- Conduct Performance Management (Goals for Growth) in line with company processes, systems and cycles
- Non-performance is addressed and remedial action taken
- Meetings to discuss, motivate and address deliverables, progress and challenges are
- actioned according to company requirements
- Uphold company values
- Employees are trained and assessed in line with the skills matrix
- Development plans are in place and training requirements are identified and managed
- Personal development plans are in place and effectively managed
- Succession plans in place for business critical roles
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma/Certificate in warehousing, Logistics and Business Related Course
- 5 years similar experience
- MUST have experience working with SAP- SAP Stock Management/ SAP Materials Management/ SAP BI
- Customer service skills
- Stock management skills
- Teamwork and Integrity
- Supervisory skills
- Retail management
- Basic financial management
- Buying and supply chain management
- Warehouse / Dispatch management
- Planning and organizational skills
- Accuracy of loading vs order
- Speed of response and effecting changes to duty roster when there is need
Regional Sales Manager- Electronics
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
- Sales management
- Do regional sales analysis. Develop new customers
- Manage good relationship with distributors.
- In charge of monthly statement. Lead the team to work and push clients to clear their accounts
- Organized collection marketing info and policy change, give feedback to GM in time and give advice on strategies
- Management of old stock by devising promotional plans.
- Control customer hosted stock at a good level. Push clients to collect goods once invoiced
- Monitoring of all Kenya warehouse branch stocks structure
- Based on HQ KPI targets set weekly sales plans and monthly sales plans
- Based on sales progress, track every salesman work performance then assist them to reach their targets
- Based on production plan, organize team to share new samples to clients in time
- Tracking sales performance
- Credit control and analysis of client finance condition in charge and approval of daily expense including claim
- Team Management
- Weekly CPI and monthly KPI score tracking and give results
- Give team promotion plan and manage team salary
- In charge of management of client contract renew and sign work
- Hold meetings weekly ,daily ,monthly and give reports
- Team management ,in charge of interview of customer care and salesmen and supervisors
- New staff training and sales DEPARTMENT daily training management
- Products work
- Do products variety analysis and help department manager to make decision and assist to do yearly production plan
- Competitor quality tracking and new design tracking
- Assist products supervisor to do monthly products sales analysis
- Possess teamwork ability
- Decision-making skills
- Organization and coordination skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Honest, dedicated, proactive, able to work under pressure, and clear thinking
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Social Science, Business Administration, Commerce, Sales, or any related field
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Sales
- MUST have worked in a company dealing with Electronics
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Management reporting and presentation
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Banking & bank reconciliations
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Stock control
- Customer service
- CPA K-Finalist
- Must have worked with Fidelio or Sun Systems Accounting software
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-8 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy hotel or restaurant
- Stock control skills
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
- Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
Advertising Sales Manager
Our client leading in the Digital TV industry seeks to recruit a highly motivated and skilled professional who is suitably qualified to fill in the position of an Advertising Sales manager with overall duty of managing a team of advertising sales executives and developing sales and marketing strategies as well as developing and maintaining relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Maintain good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve the short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
- Analyze and integrate resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets.
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and competitors, develop the sales strategies and plans.
- Selling advertising time for commercials
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss about advertising project progress, status and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for customers.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a busy media company mostly TV Section, digital TV or marketing agencies
- Prior experience in Advertising sales is a must
- University degree in a relevant field
- Computer literate with excellent selling skills and communication skills
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
Area Sales Managers
- Develop and present a Sales Strategy for the Company in line with the Company’s overall strategic plan and objectives.
- Develop sales plans and budgets for the Company in line with its overall budget, strategic plan and objectives.
- Continuous monitoring, reporting and review of the Company’s performance against set Sales Strategy and budget and where required present and recommend changes for approval
- Prepare and present sales forecasts by product, sales territories, volumes, revenues etc. to support overall planning
- Perform competitive industry analysis to support strategic recommendations
- Achievement of the Company’s sales volumes and sales revenue targets
- Setting of targets for the Sales teams
- Cost containment as per budget allocation
- Growth of customer base
- Provide leadership to the Sales Division by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies, and values are developed in order to ensure the achievement of the Company’s overall objectives and plans
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information relating to sales including feedback mechanisms
- Prepare periodic Sales reports for presentation and submission to the Management team and Directors
- Based on sales performance, review and revise strategies accordingly
- Establish and adjust selling process by monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand; drive the sales processes in a cost-effective manner
- Provide supervision through field visits.
- Appraise the performance of the Sales team members.
- Review departmental staff needs with a view to recruit new employees and make appropriate recommendations to the Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for the Company’s customer portfolio
- In conjunction with relevant departments, oversee all customer service matters
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee all outward-bound communication to customers
- Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
- Represent the Company in customer engagements
- Establish effective relationship and collaboration with other department to address key business issues.
- Participates in all aspects of recruitment and selection for the Sales department
- Oversee in conjunction with relevant departments, product research and development according to market trends and customer demand and coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products.
- Liaise with line departments with regards to performance on production, logistics, pricing and invoicing.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a busy FMCG dealing mostly with food stuffs
- Diploma or a University degree in a business field or equivalent
- Computer literate-working knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience in team management and FMCG Sales- General trade
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted