Job Openings at Ilara Health; Check Posts, Qualifications and How to Apply.
Job Openings at Ilara Health; Check Posts, Qualifications and How to Apply
Jobs at Ilara Health
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor.
Commercial Excellence Lead
- The Commercial Excellence Lead partners with the Head of Sales to support and enhance commercial execution. This entails ongoing evaluation and assessment of commercial teams to optimize go-to-market strategies, processes, and overall team productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report on the commercial team productivity:
- Assessment of Commercial team capability to deliver, recommending, selecting and implementing training programs for the commercial teams. Liaison for functional training with Sales management & Human Capital, and support in consequence management.
- Coordinate all sales projects Automation, Analytics, Commercial Standards, Scorecards and ensuring that the desired results are achieved whilst promoting a culture of continuous improvement in the function.
- Support the commercial team in tracking sales pipelines and commercial reporting, clearly articulating opportunities to help close gaps. Working with the Head of Sales to identify market trends that impact performance with a lens on the competitive landscape.
- Spearhead the system and process controls workstream for the Commercial team and ensure compliance and effective use of processes in the work environment.
- Build alignment across stakeholders, leading to significant step change in commercial effectiveness across the Commercial team as well as the wider organization.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time in-line with departmental and organizational objectives.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or related field.
- Ability to translate raw data into useful insights to drive commercial objectives.
- At Least 4 years experience in B2B sales support or management roles.
- You have experience in CRM and CRM-Systems, preferably Hubspot.
- You have experience in a sales role or a sales support role and are familiar with sales processes.
- Familiarity with office applications as Google Drive, Forms, Sheets, Meet etc.
Who You Are:
- Strategic Thinker: You are a strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth and devise plans to capitalize on them.
- Analytical Mindset: You possess a data-driven, analytical mindset and can turn data into actionable insights to drive decisions.
- Innovative: You are an innovative problem-solver, continuously seeking creative solutions to challenges.
- Excellent Communicator: You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and can effectively convey complex ideas to various stakeholders.
- Team Player: You are a collaborative team player who can work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Adaptable: You thrive in a dynamic start-up environment and can adapt to changing priorities and strategies.
- Leading the technology team in their day-to-day operations, supervising leads and managers, and setting performance goals
- Developing strategies for advancing partnerships, technology platforms, and external relationships
- Conducting technical reviews of products and solutions to evaluate their applicability
- Monitoring the management of hardware and software licenses and projecting future needs
- Developing, tracking, and controlling the development of annual capital and operating budgets for purchasing tools, staffing and ensuring effective operations
- Managing and optimizing infrastructure assets to meet the internal financial targets
- Working closely with the marketing, business development and operations team to deliver new and enhanced products
- Tracking, analyzing, and monitoring technological performance metrics
- Built and scaled software to enterprise grade.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Experience creating and maintaining SQL and NoSQL databases including SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience working with large databases and maintaining/updating a complex data model.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience using data visualization tools in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing technical partners and consultants.
- Experience working with cloud platforms including Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure.
- Domain expertise in healthcare and payments is an added bonus.
Who You Are
- Experience Managing Teams
- Capable of performing tasks independently.
- Project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.