Job Openings at Volt Management Services Limited,
Job Openings at Volt Management Services Limited
We are a Management Consultancy firm and we commenced active business in Kenya April 2016.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Public Service Board Chairperson
Duties And Responsibilities
- Chair meetings of the Board
- Oversee the Boards role in the appointment of persons to the County Public Service, including the Boards of cities and urban areas
- Guide the Board in Exercising disciplinary control over and removal of persons holding or acting in those offices as provided for under this part
- Prepare regular reports for submissions to the county assembly on the execution of the functions of the Board
- Promote the County Public Service values and principles referred to in articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Advice the County Government on human resource management and development
- Advice the County Government on implementation and monitoring of the national performance management system in the county
- Make recommendations to the salaries and remuneration commission on behalf of the county government on the remuneration, pension and gratuities for county public service employees
Requirements And Competencies
- Be a holder of a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya (A Masters degree or higher qualification will be an added advantage)
- Have knowledge and working experience of not less than ten (10) years in administration and management
- Be a professional who demonstrates absence of breach of the relevant professional code of conduct
- Not a Public or State Officer
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity
- Understand the diversity within the County
- Be capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Be a visionary and strategic thinker
- Have thorough knowledge of the structural, legislative and regulatory framework of the public service
- Meet other requirements as per Section 58 of the County Government
Human Resources Business Partner
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compensation and Benefits: Implement and advice on the total reward strategy as guided by the strategic plan and management and Administration of staff benefits.
- Employee Relations: -Contribute to the development and implementation of Company strategy . In conjunction with the GM – HR and other relevant parties, develop, implement, and update Human Resources employment policies and procedures.
- Performance Management Enable the realization of both short-term and long-term benefits for the organization by working in collaboration with the other heads of departments to develop and successfully implement the performance management, succession planning, and rewards and benefits systems.
- Talent Management Assess the need for talent in relation to the current and future business, including the need for specific competencies, knowledge, skills, and experience to enable the business to achieve its strategic objectives. Develop, promote and implement the full range of workforce, succession planning, and talent management strategies that will support the delivery of business requirements.
- Business Strategy Contribute to the development and review of Business Plans/Strategies . Support and guide the Team in the proactive implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Business Process Improvement- Work with the management team to identify opportunities for productivity improvements, via review of organizational structures, streamlining of business processes, and continuous improvement.
- Change Management Act as a catalyst for change and innovation driving cultural change to transform service delivery and improve organizational effectiveness, and embed corporate values; facilitate organizational/cultural change by engaging people in the identification/understanding of the need for change.
- Workforce Planning Monitor and review workforce data in order to spot staffing risks and issues as well as opportunities for future improvement.
- HR & OD Strategies- Work closely with the senior team to identify the current and future needs of the hospital and design HR & OD strategies, plans, and interventions to ensure the departments are equipped to achieve them.
- HR Administration ensure that all areas of HR administration relating to staff are well managed, this includes and is not limited to, staff leave management, staff welfare, policy formulations and updates, contract management both external and internal and all matters of staff that is related to the company.
- Engage with and develop proactive relationships with the clients Representatives, particularly in relation to the transactional HR and payroll teams and ensure that the transactional HR staff in the clients’ sites are updated on developments in pay, conditions of employment, training courses leave and other aspects of HR administration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors degree in HR or Social Sciences or a business-related degree
- CHRP or Higher Diploma in HR
- 5 7 years experience with at least 2 years in a management position
- Good understanding of HR management
- Good working experience with MS Office is a must
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Certified HR professional, a registered member of IHRM;
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.