Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and search,
Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and search
Jobs at Summit Recruitment and search
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
- Administer all registration, data input & scheduling around the group Green Building requirements
- Coordinate project tasks (ToDo’s) and capture onto relevant platforms as Task Sheets
- Compile project directories of professionals and important stakeholders for every project
- Issue agendas, take minutes of relevant meetings or recordings
- Keep up to date the team calendar
- Coordinate all team travel requirements, listed on a Team Travel Schedule
- Record & update RFi and SI Tracking Log & follow-up discrepancies
- Control and issue stationery as required. Coordinate & compile all printing & plotting requests by team
- Ensure Standard Filing protocols are followed by the entire team
- Liaise with external professionals, stakeholders, authorities, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms
- Ensure that all suppliers used for projects are regularly vetted and then shared with PPM to be added to Manage the Projects Sample Room, arrange logistics of getting samples couriered, ensure samples used in the field are returned, organise the room in a logical orderly fashion
- Manage the renewal of all subscriptions, Smartsheet, Green Building Council, Fidic, PMi, etc.
- Ensure that Close-Out meetings are conducted with the team, track progress on compiling of relevant documents to be issued to operations
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Projects Planning and Management or any other relevant degree required
- Knowledge on project administration | management | coordination experience
- Impeccable typing & minute taking skills
- Previous construction experience or exposure
- Planning & task management experience
- Office organisation skills
Deadline for applications: 18th June 2023
- Handling enquiries in a polite, professional, accurate & timely manner and inputting the enquiries correctly into all systems i.e. Res Request
- Responsible for Direct Client and specific high-end agent bookings as allocated as well as ensuring all payments for their bookings are collected on time and correctly noted on the system.
- Building positive relationships with clients and suppliers through regular and concise correspondence, updates and other methods.
- Working with the team and assisting with day to day needs of the company as required.
- Constant dialogue with agents to assess their needs and improve the level of service provided to them.
- Maintaining and increasing knowledge of accommodations, activities and services available in East Africa as well as working with the rest of the team.
- Developing suitable safari itineraries through correspondence, including providing advice on what would best suit the client and ensuring all safari files are kept up to date with all correspondence to clients.
- Negotiating and requesting contract rates from 3rd party partner suppliers and booking all the 3rd party’s properties as required.
- Preparing an accurate quotation based on up-to-date rates for all requirements of the safari itinerary along with all relevant property/area information to assist the client in their decision.
- Co-ordinating safari services booked for clients, including confirmation and scheduling of these services with the necessary supplier/department.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Travel & Tourism or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 4 years working in a Luxury Safari Camp.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately and in a timely manner deal with a large volume of enquiries is an advantage.
- Additional academic certificates in travel is an added advantage.
- A good knowledge of the luxury and niche safari industry is a plus.
- Be a good communicator and able to articulate themselves well in written English.
- Excellent planning, organizing and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision making and a team player.
Deadline for applications: 15th June 2023
Junior Accountant (Agri)
- Monthly petty cash checks and reconciliations.
- Coordination and preparation of monthly payroll.
- Follow up with the banks on payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Payments to suppliers and Chasing receivables.
- Regular cash report updates.
- Data entry of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
- Assisting auditors in completing their audit work.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance.
- Ensuring that company certificates, statutory returns and tax filing is in order.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Willing to relocate to Kajiado.
- Must have completed at least CPA I
- Must have over 3 years working as an accountant in the Agri Sector.
- Must be QuickBooks proficient.
Deadline for applications: 10th June 2023
- Prepare and schedule the Work Breakdown Structure/s.
- Develop Project Programs from high-level to preliminary to final.
- Set up a standard project program framework for various project-types.
- Incorporate the Construction Program into the Project Program/s.
- Work closely with the Contractor to extract their Works Program and track progress accordingly.
- Prepare Long-lead Schedules based on the Project Program/s.
- Conduct Program Review Meetings where updates and progress is captured. Be part of mitigating actions to be proposed at these meetings.
- Progress Reporting at regular intervals related to active projects.
- Set-up standard formats for site photo reports, to be compiled and submitted from site, by relevant | allocated person.
- Set-up standard progress update forms.
- Travel to project sites as and when required, in order to assess and update the project program/s.
- Indicate Program Float & Lags.
- Identify & highlight Critical tasks and milestones.
- Filing: Ensure Standard Filing protocols are followed as a standard.
- Be a resource for the department related to Time Claims adjudication and processing.
- Collaborate with the Projects Administrator to ensure that relevant project tasks (ToDo’s) are captured onto relevant platforms as Task Sheets.
- Be a part of the follow-up requests and project task coordination as allocated.
- Liaise with external professionals, stakeholders, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms. Liaise with internal team, country teams, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms.
- Assist with activities related to compiling relevant documents to be issued to operations, post-project completion.
- Must have a relevant bachelors’ degree
- Must be trained & Qualified in project programming & scheduling activities.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Should preferably have knowledge of various software programming packages, although it is understood that a type may be preferred.
- Have knowledge of various software programming packages, although it is understood that a type may be preferred.
- Company will initially support the software of choice, but the individual must be prepared to evaluate and potentially incorporate existing company software.
- Previous experience and qualifications in construction management. Hotel & Tourism construction will be a bonus.
- Previous experience in project programming.
- Planning & task management experience.
- Previously worked in team environments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Accuracy is critical.
Deadline for applications: 19th June 2023
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.