Job Vacancies at Corporate Staffing,
Job Vacancies at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Enhance current operational management systems and businesses processes.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Managing a wide pool of influencers, assisting the leadership in formulating monthly, quarterly, and annual company budgets,
- Co-creating and enforcing company processes and policies in line with the goals of the company.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Manage, coordinate, track and report on influencer marketing campaigns for different clients.
- Build and maintain a healthy relationship with influencers, clients, partners, and vendors.
- Prepare and present comprehensive campaign reports to clients and senior management.
- Manage company vendors/suppliers, ensure timely completion of work, deliverables, and payments.
- Assist in shortlisting and interviewing for open roles, talent management, training of staff, and employee motivation and rewards procedures.
- Promote a positive work environment.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, BCom, or any other business-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an Operations Manager (Agency ,Digital Marketing firm or start-up experience is desirable).
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management and conflict-resolution skills.
- Independent thinker with an ability to make tough decisions as well as mitigate potential risks and arising crises.
- Unquestionable integrity, trustworthiness, and reliability.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy.
- Communicate with high-end clientele via email, text, and phone. Assist clientele with integrating into the sales process, making payments, walking through company procedures and policies, answering questions, and reaching full customer satisfaction.
- Manage agendas, travel plans, and appointments for the executive team.
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company.
- Within the company’s customer relationship management software, manage customer correspondence notes, record payments, send invoices, record contracts, create and update client records, and communicate all pertinent information to the front office manager.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and sales manager.
- Thoroughly and expeditiously learn the company’s industry and internal policy and process, and represent the company to the clientele with a depth of knowledge on the company’s services.
- Coordinate email campaigns for sales, marketing, and customer education and support.
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data.
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed.
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
- Ensure that the email inbox and company telephone line have constant coverage and that clientele receive excellent customer service and are made to feel welcome and are treated with respect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field or English and Technical Writing field.
- Proven work experience as an Office Administrator, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or similar role carrying a high administrative responsibility.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Word Processing and Spreadsheet programs (Word & Excel or Google Docs & Sheets is a must).
- Capability to write in American dialect English with the highest standards of professionalism, writing style, punctuation, formatting, and with a personal and relatable fashion is required.
- Previous experience in customer service, particularly email and phone correspondence.
- Capability to communicate clearly with American clientele over the phone.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems in the daily operations of an office.
- Ability to prioritize work schedules and meet strict commitments and deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with computers and modern systems of communication.
- Fully developed communication skills to work positively and proficiently within a team environment.
- Demonstrated sensitivity, awareness, and the ability to effectively work with team members and clients.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of private client work and ways of operating.
- Must be a fast learner, highly self-motivated, capable of producing high-impact work without supervision, be adaptable, and self-confident.
- Creative mind that can solve problems and come up with ideas to improve workflow and efficiency.
- Mental and emotional fortitude to thrive in a fast pace, high production, performance driven environment.
- Required to work on a USA business hours work schedule, working afternoons to late evenings in Kenya time.
- The representative will be involved in the sale of medical equipment.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Taking orders and following up on payments.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery, schedules, pricing and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Sell the company’s products to potential clients.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price list.
- Push for sales within the company portfolio.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Proactively seeking ways to drive and streamline daily marketing processes and procedures that supports high performance.
- Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the real estate industry.
- Following through on the sales documentations for clients.
- Reach out to customer leads through email, phone calls, social media
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply sales manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and marketing or related field
- Should have at least a minimum of two years’ experience in sales of medical or pharmaceutical equipment
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must have good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Self-motivated and creative
- Disciplined and work with minimal supervision
- Honest and transparent
Finance and Accounting Executive
- Responsible for full farm finance as well as accounting for two other related companies
- In addition to the usual finance and accounting responsibilities, the ideal candidate must have:
- Analytical abilities to analyse costs and define KPIs for cost reduction while not impacting the top-line
- Quickly get up to speed on farm operations and be hands-on on every aspect of the farm
- Maturity to deal with diverse people and to lead the change required to achieve the organisation’s goals
- Credit control: Assist in the enforcement of trade terms and managing credit risk.
- Account payables: On time, accurate and complete receipt, input, analysis and initiate payments for assigned Procure-to-Pay partners.
- Run payroll for the organisation accurately and on time and make all statutory payments timely
- Responsible for all statutory filings on a monthly or annual basis
- Management accounts: Prepare timely monthly management accounts with clear explanations of significant variances vs budget for cash, revenue and expenditure
- Actively participate in the accurate costing and reporting of all products.
- Annual budgeting & monthly reporting: Responsible for the annual budget preparation, monthly analysis of deviations and suggest corrective actions.
- Own and be accountable for the P&L and Balance sheets accounts.
- Petty cash: Manage and control the office petty cash in its various forms.
- Financial control: Take the lead in corporate governance, ethical conduct and compliance with accounting principles, group policies and in the detection and prevention of thefts and frauds.
- Annual audits: Participate in the timely closure of annual external audits, including periodical stock takes, investigations into variances, closure of audit queries and action points.
- Tax: Actively participate in ALL tax planning, compliance and reporting including customs, vat and employee statutory deductions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in a Robust finance and audit experience
- CPA (K) and or ACCA is a must
- Audit experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounts accountancy or related field is desirable but not necessary
- Ability to live in Eldoret – housing is provided
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Member of a professional body e.g. CPA (K), ISACA and ICPAK will be an added advantage.
- Should be hands-on with systems and software’s such as QuickBooks, Sage & iTax.
- Goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of accounting and reporting standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Should be familiar with costings, taxation, and costs analysis.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and a strong team player.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Critical, analytical, and creative thinking to identify and solve problems.
- Must be time conscious and have a sense of urgency and meet monthly cut-off deadlines.
Assistant Data Clerk , Wildlife Works
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, cataloguing and filing hard copies from various field teams. These should be systematically arranged, catalogued, safely and conveniently stored for easy access by yourself and other authorised parties
- Verifying data accuracy by double-checking data sheet entries, consulting field teams and checking with your supervisor when clarification is required
- Data entry and organisation of soft copies of the data in your designated data computer and two back-up hard drives. Data shall be entered mainly in Microsoft Access or Excel (or BaseCamp for GIS-related data) as appropriate and stored in well-labelled and conveniently organised folders, again for ease of access
- With direction of your supervisor, keep track of required changes in data entry templates. These include minor updates such as addition of new fields or major overhauls such as changing databases or migration to cloud-based systems.
- You will be the key repository for datasheets/questionnaires and other data collection instruments for different field teams, particularly the Carbon (Biomass) teams and Rangers and Community Biodiversity Monitors
- When required, assisting with field data collection (mainly Social and Biodiversity), as well as assisting with implementation of other biodiversity and social monitoring plans for the Kasigau Corridor Project.
- Supervising and taking on leadership of interns, students and other staff working in or with the Biodiversity and Social Monitoring section whenever necessary
- Dealing with verifiers, conservationists and researchers visiting the Kasigau Corridor Project Area to establish Wildlife Works as a credible conservation organisation especially as pertains our data collection and management systems.
Minimum qualifications for appointment into the position:-
- Post-secondary school education in a related field (diploma is a strong advantage), including wildlife management, natural resources management, environmental studies, biological sciences and related fields
- High level of competence with MS Office Suite, with demonstrated application of MS Excel and MS Access
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirm that all final examination papers are set, moderated and produced according to the final exam timetable;
- Ensure dispatch and delivery of exam material to respective campuses for the assigned programmes;
- Maintain security and safety of draft examination papers;
- Clearance of graduating students;
- Generate the graduation award list and a complete grade consolidation sheet indicating total units, grades attained (average marks and GPA) and the award to facilitate approval;
- Print student academic records as required (transcripts, result slips, exam audits)
- Monitor course requirements and identify and resolve any discrepancies;
- Handle production of exams for the assigned programmes and ensure safe custody of the exams;
- Prepare periodic reports on coursework results for the Chair of Department/ Dean of School to ensure compliance with deadlines;
- Provide periodic updates on the return of examination scripts to assist the Chair of Department/ Dean of School to ensure lecturers’ compliance with deadlines;
- Typeset exams and ensure that all exam papers are proof-read before production;
- Facilitate departmental and school board moderation process by providing relevant reports;
- Release and receive examination material during exam administration periods and provide a progress reports on assigned programmes;
- Compile accurate counters for examinations as provided by the admissions records i.e. nominal roll, class attendance lists;
- Coordinate safe disposal of waste paper generated from examinations office.
- Implement and maintain standards used in production, typesetting, exam setting, packaging, and dispatch of exams
- Propose and implement enhancements for students’ and lecturers’ on-line examinations portals;
- Maintain and update examination marks in line with the right procedure and ensure that evidence and approvals for the marks are provided by the Dean/Chair of Department before action;
- Ensure that records for missing-mark are updated on time and a progress report is done weekly;
- Provide secretariat service to Senate Committees on examination matters and represent the Registrar’s Department of Examinations in moderations done at departmental/school boards meetings;
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor or Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 years’ experience in Examination Management.
- Computer Literate
Other Experience and Skills
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of ERP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Participate in the strategic planning of the division in collaboration with other medical staff in the unit for significant impact on the performance or business outcome of the hospital and its sub-functions.
- Attend to patients’ medical needs, diagnose their illnesses and prescribe medicines and other therapeutic interventions in consultation rooms at the hospital.
- Follow-up on and observe the clinical conditions and progress of patients in the wards
- Provide medical advice, counselling, health education and control measures to patients in the hospital in order to prevent spread of diseases and injuries.
- Work with other medical staff to solve single or multiple medical issues and/or participate in performing extensive surgical operations in the hospital.
- Implement best practice clinical and patient care related policies and procedures in the outpatient division of the hospital.
- Refer outpatients to the appropriate specialized clinics and medical consultants within the hospital for further diagnosis, treatment and management of their medical conditions.
- Provide quality emergency medical services to patients in the emergency unit of the hospital.
- Implement Tenwek culture of team-base, fact-base and patient-base and work towards achievement of the hospital Vision
- Any other duty given from time to time.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Must have a Certificate in basic life support and Advanced Cardiac life support
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
- Valid Practice License.
- At least one year working experience in medical practice in a busy health facility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Officer Livelihoods and Sub-county government line officers in charge of key sectors including department of agriculture, Water environment and Natural resources, trade, industry and enterprise development amongst others to establish a collaborative working environment; implement high impact and evidence informed interventions.
- Lead in the day to day livelihoods program management (planning, implementation, and monitoring) and prudent utilization of resources towards meeting the program mandate in line with the approved work plan, organization policies, and standard operating procedures; in close collaboration with the line manager.
- Foster linkages with partners and other stakeholders in public and private sector in the County to enhance synergy, collaboration and learning.
- Represent Concern Worldwide at County and sub county level livelihoods related technical and coordination forums in: Natural Resources Management, livestock sector forums, agriculture sector forums, WESCOORD, contingency planning and early warning systems, social protection systems and cash transfer programming, and others as will be specified by the line manager.
- Play an active role in generation of new knowledge through documentation of informal interactions and feedback sessions with communities and through participating/supporting surveys and other assessments; and documenting lessons learnt and success stories.
- Contribute to the development of the annual work plan and quarterly costed work plan and support in tracking implementation and reporting.
- Support in the implementation of Concern integrated approaches in education, livelihoods, health and nutrition at community level liaising closely with Technical Managers Health & Nutrition, Livelihoods, and Education and government service providers to ensure organized community groups have adequate technical support to develop and implement their action plans that address barriers to basic service delivery.
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor to monitor progress, receive community feedback, check on the quality and impact of activities approved in the annual program proposal, and quarterly costed work plans.
- Advice the line manager on necessary changes to ongoing projects as observed on the ground in order to improve implementation of planned interventions.
- Develop programming opportunities in Tana River County ASAL Livelihoods through sharing potential programming areas with the line manager at least twice a year through draft county specific proposals.
- Support in the development of quality and timely monthly, quarterly and annual internal and donor reports.
- Ensure the program meets the desired quality standards by conducting timely routine program monitoring through field visits and review of data and reports.
- Support in proposal development and fundraising.
- Development and implementation of joint work plans with the County government teams and other stakeholders.
- Adhere to and promote the standards outlined in the Concern Code of Conduct and associated policies to their team, beneficiaries, and be committed to providing a safe working environment.
- Participating and contributing towards Concern’s emergency response, as and when necessary.
- Take all possible measures to meet Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS).
- Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Minimum Education, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture (Agriculture Production, Agriculture Economics, or Agronomics) or a related field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in ASAL livelihoods programming, with a focus on crop agriculture production, and agriculture value chain.
- Demonstrated understanding of climate smart agriculture.
- Must have a working knowledge of Project Cycle Management, Community Managed Disaster Risk Reduction, Animal health, Water supply systems, Natural Resource Management, Pastoral Field Schools, Making Markets work for the Poor and Value Chains Development.
- Working knowledge of the following technical approaches: Community Conversations, Natural Resource Management, Making Markets work for the Poor and Value Chains Development.
- Fluency in spoken and written language in English and Swahili
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with good MS Office skills
- Good computing and report writing skills
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Roles & responsibilities:
- Design monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Ensures evidence based tracking of M&E plan and oversees its implementation and periodic revision for all project outputs;
- Develops M&E instrumentation tools for the project as needed (including monitoring data collection forms for project staff and contracted authorities);
- Ensures high quality data;
- Supports and supervises collection and analysis of data for project M&E in accordance with timeframes set in the project work-plan;
- Develops, implements, and monitors the tools/systems for gathering, reporting, and analysing performance data for impact and sustainability of project implementation. Updates and implements M&E framework for all project components;
- Assist in analyzing results achieved compared with objectives expected and identify the appropriate means and methods required at the project level;
- Leads efforts, design tools and training sessions to develop an inquisitive learning culture within the project team and partners to feed innovations into organizational decision-making;
- Manages all M&E activities and reporting for the project. Collects and reports on indicators required by the donor. Measures progress toward achieving project goals;
- Provides support in the development of the work plan, quarterly reports and annual reports;
- Applies and promotes the use of participatory documentation techniques that involve project participants and staff in the process;
- Design and assist in managing program assessments and evaluations, and promoted a culture of evidence-based decision making, and effectively communicating program results to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Develop and implement robust accountability systems to ensure activities respond to stockholders needs and that the results obtained are in line with the pre-established indicators and targets.
- Participate as required in field monitoring activities.
- Work closely with colleagues to strengthen the organization’s learning strategy, integration of learning in the Go-Blue project
- Take a lead role in extracting and consolidating evidence and learning from organization’s evaluation and project reports to identify best practice across the Go-Blue project.
- Contribute to lessons and knowledge sharing on best practices both internally and externally.
- In collaboration with the other teams, generate knowledge products such as publications, case studies and their dissemination both within and without the organization.
- Establish and maintain a knowledge management hub for the Go-Blue project.
- Documentation of best practices and facilitate the use of such data to drive project design and decision-making. Produces information to share lessons learned and for advocacy purposes;
- Monthly progress report on the tasks performed as per project timelines.
- Develop social media posts and case studies for project visibilities
- Mobilize best performers to give testimonies at different events in the project.
- Promoting the integration of learning into Go-Blue project activities.
- Systematic dissemination of evidence and results, both internally and externally.
- Support donor and external reporting with analysis of results, outcomes, and impact.
- Support Business Development efforts with respect to logical frameworks, indicators and evaluation plans.
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field. At least 3years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software; •Strong training & facilitation skills. Fluency in written and spoken Swahili and English.
- Timely and accurate processing of all NHIF claims.
- Batch and forward NHIF invoices and claim to the Accounts Receivable team/NHIF office where applicable.
- Assist patients to follow up on any issues regarding their NHIF status.
- Discharge patients from the NHIF system.
- Seek preauthorization for services and procedures that need NHIF approval before they are carried out.
- Update the relevant staff on any changes in the NHIF process
- Reconciles NHIF payments and forwards the NHIF remittances to Accounts Receivables for Receipting and allocations.
- Follows up and reconciles invoices with NHIF.
- Maintain client/patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Corporate Governance:
- Carry out all activities in an ethical way
- Report any unethical behavior
- Record and report all sentinel incidents/events are recorded and reported within 24 hours using the provided tools (incident reporting book in terms of customer dissatisfaction or incident reporting form where applicable)
- Ensure client satisfaction through quality of service, communication, feedback, and escalation of any unresolved issues to your respective line manager.
- Degree in in a business-related field
- CPA Part 1
- 0-2 years’ work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key roles include the below duties;
- Monthly review of the GL/TB to ensure that the company balance sheet is fairly stated.
- Ensure an optimal capital structure and working capital optimization.
- Reporting of the company performance and strategy implementation status.
- Streamline the financial and operating policies to aid robust financial and operating controls.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with stakeholders (Colleagues, Shareholders, BOD, KRA, suppliers, Customers, bankers, insurance among others.
- Optimization of working capital through effective cash planning, analysis and management.
- Ensure sound governance and effective risk management through effective ERM register maintenance.
- Lead in strategy and business development activities.
- Drive business strategy execution through effective business performance analytics.
- Support business decisions ensuring they are grounded on a sound business case and financial criteria analysis.
- Motivating the Finance team to achieve great results by implementing effective performance management.
Work Location & Requirements
The role will be based to a higher percentage of the time in Nyeri with travel to Nairobi. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and possibly some Saturday commitments when the work requires.
- A Qualified accountant (CPA K, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Ms Navision, advanced spread sheets
- 8 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar role
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or any closely related business field
To provide support to the membership department in creating member experience by providing customer experience services to KAM members and coming with strategies that will improve the retention rate in KAM and deliver intelligence through customer feedback and interactions.
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Database and membership Information management
- Timely and accurate reports.
- Degree in Commerce (Marketing, sales), Public Relations or Business Development /Management or their equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a customer facing role (in person/remote)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Keen attention to detail
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.