Job Vacancies at Kenya Association of Manufacturers,
Job Vacancies at Kenya Association of Manufacturers
Kenya Association of Manufacturers is the representative organisation for manufacturing value-add industries in Kenya. Established in 1959 as a private sector body, KAM has evolved into a dynamic, vibrant, credible and respected business association that unites industrialists and offers a common voice for businesses.
To provide support to the membership department in creating member experience by providing customer experience services to KAM members and coming with strategies that will improve the retention rate in KAM and deliver intelligence through customer feedback and interactions.
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Database and membership Information management
- Timely and accurate reports
Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:-
- Identifying and addressing process gaps and establishing policies that produce high quality member experience.
- Utilize CRM tools to coordinate and monitor member experience.
- Manage end tend member account creation process and updating members records and contacts.
- Ensuring customer’s complaints and issues are promptly and effectively resolved and timeously.
- Analyze member data to create insight on trends and improve member satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit timely comprehensive reports on member detailing positive areas as well as areas of concerns.
- Customer Data Management for effective and targeted services
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time;
- Degree in Commerce (Marketing, sales), Public Relations or Business Development /Management or their equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a customer facing role (in person/remote)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Keen attention to detail
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
Green Growth Services Support Assistant – Intern
The Assistant Green Growth Services Officer will assist the Centre for Green Growth and Climate Change under the KAM Consulting Unit to organize and manage the annual Energy Management Awards (EMA), the Clean Energy Conference and Expo and the Circular Economy Expo and Conference which includes mobilizing exhibitors, participants and sponsors of the three signature events. The expected outcomes will be as follows: –
- Ensure an average target number of visitors attend the events.
- Ensure the target for the participating companies is achieved
- Ensure targeted number of exhibitors display their products or services during the expos.
- Support revenue generation through sale of exhibition booths and mobilization of sponsors
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the EMA activities, Clean Energy Conference and Expo and Circular Economy Expo and Conference
- Sell exhibition booths to relevant stakeholders to showcase their products/ services;
- Mobilize exhibitors to participate in the exhibition through calling, emailing, and visiting members
- Follow up with potential exhibitors and sponsors to increase booth uptake
- Book meetings with potential exhibitors and sponsors;
- Invite speakers and participants to the Conferences
- Assist in identification of B2B matchmaking opportunities to enhance technology linkages for the Centre for Green Growth and Climate Change;
- Debt management to ensure all obligations of the Expos and EMA are met;
- Support to collect feedback from industries on the adequacy and effectiveness of Expos, EMA and trainings offered and to identify any gaps and areas of improvement.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
- A degree in Marketing or Business or any other relevant degree,
- Similar work experience will be an added advantage
- Effective organizational skills, team player, attentive to detail and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- Excellent marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV and Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the position on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than August 26, 2022 Click on Link here to apply. Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Association of Manufacturers on forms.office.com to apply