Website Execafrica Recruitment Limited
Accounts Intern at Execafrica Recruitment Limited,
Accounts Intern at Execafrica Recruitment Limited
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at Execafrica Recruitment Limited
Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning.
Salary RangeKSh 30,000 – KSh 50,000/month
Our client in the IT Field is looking for an accounts intern. Main responsibilities are maintaining accurate books of accounts and ensure that all financial transactions comply with set company policies and procedures
- To prepare books for accounting and book keeping.
- Provide daily returns of the store to the team leader.
- Provide logistics support to the office.
- Provide client support and customer care functions
- Liaise with suppliers and ensuring they are paid in time.
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing to clients.
- Debt follow up and maintenance at the acceptable levels
- Petty cash Management.
- Carrying out other functions as will be specified by the management
A Diploma in a Business Field will be an added advantage
Experience -1 Year or Less
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Be of high integrity, a team player and with have effective communication skills.
How to apply
Note: – Kindly indicate salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon.
Deadline Friday 23rd, September
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com