Website Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Accounts Trainee at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant,
Accounts Trainee at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Jobs in Consulting / View Jobs at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Summit HR & Marketing Consulting team brings more years of combined experience in human resources consulting, strategy and management. Our consultants become an integral part of your management team, providing hands-on assistance with a variety of human resource concerns.
Area of Work: Accounting, finance
The Ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of finance, research, analysis and quickly able to build skill around providing accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Only candidates that graduated between 2017 and 2022 will be considered.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, statistical solutions, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- CPA(K) or ACCA preferred.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Come up with and share creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions and prepare balance sheets.
- Track and reconcile bank statements & identify and address account discrepancies by comparing and correcting data.
- Assist in processing tax payments.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation and quarterly/ annual audits.
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, cost analysis including investments, return on assets and growth rates.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org