Commercial Director at Poa Internet,
Commercial Director at Poa Internet
We believe EVERYONE in the world deserves access to the internet and affordable communications. Communications have an incredibly positive impact on improving the lives of individuals and accelerating the economic and social growth of developing countries; yet 4.4 billion people around the world are still unconnected and many more are poorly serviced.
- Build High Performing Commercial & Creative Teams that can collaborate and work together. The driver of collaborative performance for both insource and outsource partnerships – H
- Has delivered demonstrable 10x Commercial growth during tenure while maintaining competitive Cost of Acquisition targets – H
- Have built a Commercial function from an early stage in company life with little defined and structured, into a large scale operation supporting hundreds, if not thousands of people – H
- Design, implement and coordinate a national multi-channel acquisition strategy including direct, indirect, inbound, outbound and digital marketing channels – H
- Revised Creative Brand, Tone of Voice, Message, Proposition to Maximise Success – M
- Worked with insourcing and outsource partners, build exciting commercial relationship structures and minimised CoA through delivering these partnerships – H
- Build and Operate a Rolling S&M Campaign Calendar, measure and Tweak to Maximise Commercial Success over a number of years – M
- Strong collaborative interaction across multiple parts of the business, especially around customer experience, capacity planning, forecasting – M
- Has ideally built a Commercial function beyond Kenya. Must have worked with multicultural leadership and understands the dynamics associated with introducing more cultures and geographies – M
- Has built systemised structure and accountability with total documentation and paper trails for all Commercial related aspects of the business, providing clarity to employees, management, legal and investors – H
- Experience of operating at a senior level in a consumer technology service industry – M
Mandatoy Criteria if Any (e.g. must have directly managed at least ten people) with no exceptions to hire.
- Must have built, managed and grown a consumer Sales & Marketing function in a subscription service industry, ideally within low-income communities across Kenya
- Must have had full budgetary responsibility and directly owned a company-wide Revenue number, Sales number and a Cost of Acquisition number, as well as owned all planning, forecasting and go to market strategy.
- Must have operated in a business with similar aspirational Values and DNA to Poa to ensure cultural alignment
- Must have built and supported a rapid large scale growth organisation including countries in East Africa
- Ideally has held a senior Commercial role in a big company
- Must have worked with multicultural leadership / investment groups.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.myjobmag.co.ke.