Grant Thornton Kenya
Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Grant Thornton Kenya,
Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Grant Thornton Kenya
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at Grant Thornton Kenya
With 11 partners and more than 130 team members, our firm dates back nearly 30 years. We have deep links with the Kenyan business community and in-depth knowledge of the market. We are particularly strong in our tax consultancy services.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
The overall purpose of this job is to execute Human Resources Solutions administration-related tasks for the clients in accordance with the engagement terms.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Develop proposal templates draft to include the introduction, references, CVs, and attachments thus allowing the team to focus on technical bits such as the comments, methodology, work plan, and financials;
- Print and deliver the proposals
- Attend proposal openings
- Shortlist candidates for recruitment
- Schedule and contact candidates for interviews
- Conduct background checks for reports
- Conduct psychometric tests for candidates
- Send feedback emails to candidates after placement
- Contact comparators and follow up on data
- Assist in data collection and consolidation of assignments
- Manage the competitor data and document trends
- Consolidate cold emails and share them with potential clients
- Set a tracker for HRSL strategy and send weekly reminders to the team
- Consolidate the HRSL Community database
- Manage the training calendar and send reminders
- Prepare and manage the engagement dashboard for manpower mapping
- Manage the WIP and Proposal tracker
- Manage the WFH schedule
- Develop the tentative leave plan and share reminders in liaison with the People & Culture
- Handle the department’s petty cash
- Manage the departmental files and records
- Manage the shared folder
- Schedule meetings and take minutes
- Any other responsibility assigned to the job holder by the superior from time to time
- A Certificate course in administration/HR, KCSE minimum of C- with work experience in administration. A diploma in HR is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role, preferably in a busy environment.
- Experienced and proficient in MS Suite with strong writing skills (for office communication) and skilled in making posters and certificates.
- A good demonstration of capacity to analyze complex situations and solve problems.
- Good communication skills. Able to provide clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Exceptional ability to think strategically.
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling sensitive matters.
- Proactive and has an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, with the ability to stay calm and tactical under pressure.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – HUMAN RESOURCE SOLUTIONS ” clearly indicating their daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org