One Acre Fund
Kenya eCommerce Innovations Associate at One Acre Fund,
Kenya eCommerce Innovations Associate at One Acre Fund
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at One Acre Fund
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
Kenya eCommerce Innovations Associate
We are looking for an eCommerce Innovations Associate who will lead in the day-to-day management and implementation of various growth strategies within the Online business unit. You will play a pivotal and exciting role in evolving and implementing our strategy in this area, and building and executing data-driven strategies and processes that improve the overall quality of One Acre Fund’s customer experience through the Tupande mobile app. You will also drive analysis on important strategic decisions and inform key business unit initiatives, including understanding the key levers to improve the customer experience and sentiment, and internal operations. This is a high growth potential role as we aim to accelerate access of One Acre Fund services to customers across the country, through technology. You will report to the Tupande Online Lead.
- You will play a vital role in development, planning and implementation of the Tupande Online growth strategy and use data to drive continuous improvements and iterations.
- You will drive the data strategy, act on the insights and evaluate effectiveness of the data to support the evolution of the operational, Tupande app, and sales and marketing strategy.
- You’ll be in charge of driving and improving strategy around customer acquisition & retention and brand of our Online business unit by leading market research work to identify industry, customer & competitor trends.
- You will manage complex projects aimed at improving customer experience and business unit sustainability.
- You will coordinate across multiple teams and articulate the business unit’s vision and expectations to multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and achieve the desired outcome.
- You will directly manage 1-3 direct reports and invest in their professional growth.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a leading role handling customer-facing channels, managing complex projects and coordinating across multiple teams.
- Demonstrated success in setting and advancing business/ project strategies, including the ability to drive improvements and adoption of those strategies in response to an evolving situation.
- Project management skills, including the ability to gather and use relevant data to support key decisions or judgment to drive desired outcomes. Familiarity with research methods such as human-centered design is a plus.
- Experience in data analysis to assess key outcomes and making data-driven recommendations.
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning, feedback, and improvement.
- Commitment to listening and working with humility; ways of working that are respectful to all people; and that support space and voice for all diverse perspectives in our workplace.
- Experience mentoring and supporting others to achieve their professional goals.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- English required; Kiswahili preferred.
- A willingness to commit to living in a rural area for at least two years.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.myjobmag.co.ke.